This week we will be challenging the children to beat the teachers. There is a sport challenge, a dance challenge and a cooking challenge. Please feel free to engage or not. It’s a bit of fun and it is all family friendly.
Please send in your pictures/videos of your dance moves/cooking/football skills to email@example.com. if you are sending a video please upload it onto your YouTube account and send the link. Big videos will probably not send on email.
Keep sending in your photos from home and we will post them up on the website. Stay safe and do what you can with your child.
The football challenge is beat the master. You have thirty seconds to complete as many solos are you can. You must switch feet every time you do it. Beat the master with 34 solos in thirty seconds. Post your video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck.
Ms. O Donnell has come up with a dance challenge. Please send on your videos to email@example.com and we will post them up. Get outside and enjoy the sun.
In this challenge Ms. Monaghan has challenged you to come up with an ” isolation cookie”. Post your pics and recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a suggestion but come up with your own if you want
PREP: 20 MINs
Cook 12 MINS
Try the recipe below to make these delicious cookies. We would love to see all your fantastic results. Make sure to get an adult to help. Get baking!
• 225g butter, softened
• 110g caster sugar
• 275g plain flour
• 1 tsp cinnamon or other spices (optional)
• 75g white or milk chocolate chips (optional)
1. Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas
2. Cream the butter in a large bowl with a wooden spoon or in a food mixer until it is soft.
3. Add the sugar and keep beating until the mixture is light and fluffy. Sift in the flour and add the optional ingredients, if you’re using them.
4. Bring the mixture together with your hands in a figure-of-eight motion until it forms a dough.
5. Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and place them slightly apart from each other on a baking sheet (you don’t need to butter or line it).
6. Flatten the balls a little with the palm of your hand and bake them in the oven for around 10-12 mins until they are golden brown and slightly firm on top. Leave the cookies on a cooling rack for around 15 mins before serving.